Search AdmiNET

Other Links

Text Size: A A A A

The Office of the Comptroler

TO: University Administrators
FROM: Comptroller's Office
SUBJECT: Instructions: How to close a petty cash account
DATE: May 21, 2002

To close a petty cash account:

  1. Replenish your petty cash by filling out forms 41R and 47R.
  2. After you get your reimbursement, fill out a Report or Money Received and deposit the Petty cash money into your petty cash account at the Bursar's office. See form 133.
  3. Send an email or fax a letter to the comptroller's office stating that you want to close your account, give the account number, and the comptroller's office will delete the account.