Administrative Resources

Travel Expense Voucher (TEV)
On-line Form and Help Facility

Prior to beginning this process you should:
  Have all the required receipts in hand. University receipt requirements
  Convert each foreign currency expense into U.S. dollars and attach a printout of the Currency Converter page.
After completing this process you should:
  Attach all original receipts. TEV Worksheet(s) and Travel Expense Envelope (if used) to the back of the WEB TEV form.

Sign the Travel Expense Voucher Form

Note: According to University Financial Policy 1202 regarding travel, travel expenses must be certified as University business-related expenses by the individual who is being reimbursed for the expenses. This certification requirement may be satisfied in a number of ways. Click here to view additional certification methods.


Forward these documents to the appropriate administrative/fiscal assistant or LBC Faculty Service Representative who will see that the forms are approved and forwarded to the appropriate University office for payment.

      Travel Related Resources
  Travel Policy 1202
  Traveler's Tips
  Travel Expense Envelope
  Travel Expense Short Form
  Matrix of Reimbursable Expenses
  Federal Per Diem Rates
  Currency Converter

Frequently Asked Questions

Return to TEV Form

 Back to TEV Form 

uchicago®  •  ©2000 The University of Chicago®  •  5801 South Ellis Ave., Chicago, IL 60637  •  773-702-1234