23. Excess of Advance to be Deposited with Bursar If Field 20 exceeds Field 21, then enter the difference here. The traveler owes the University this amount. The traveler must submit a Form 133, Report of Money Received, and deposit the balance (cash or check) with the Bursar. The funds should be deposited into the Comptroller's Office TRAVEL ADVANCE ACCOUNT , account #0-17817-1620. A copy of Form 133 must be included with the Travel Expense Voucher. DO NOT DEPOSIT INTO ANY DEPARTMENTAL ACCOUNT. Refer to Financial Policy #1214, Non-Salary Cash Advances.