Submit To: The Travel Advance Form should be forwarded to the Travel Section of the Comptroller's Office or your Local Business Center at least five (5) working days before advance is needed. Advances must be accounted for on a Travel Expense Voucher (Form No. 97) within ten (10) working days after completion of the trip or event.